Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Try-It Tuesday: Chili Lime Chicken Burgers

Happy Tuesday, everyone! Confession: Last time I went to the dentist I was told that I have two cavities. Confession: I drink way too much Diet Coke and don't floss... therefore, cavities. Confession: I had a filling today on one of them and my mouth is still numb and my tongue feels like it's the size of a rolled up sock. Confession: I didn't make dinner tonight. Confession: My mom did and she's a better cook than I (she made Italian beef sandwiches and they were delicious!). Confession: I am such a loser that I planned ahead and tried a recipe a couple of weeks ago that I had planned for tonight. Confession: It was soooo good.

Alright, enough of that. A couple of weeks ago I tried Iowa Girl Eats' recipe for Chili Lime Chicken Burgers. I have realized something about myself... I really like fancy burgers. They intrigue me and excite me and I could probably do a whole month of Try-It Tuesdays: Burger Style... but I won't. Anyway, this recipe was great! And it encouraged me to make my own guacamole which I had never done before! And it was pretty healthy! And I loved it! Y'all, if you like fancy burgers, try this recipe!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I'm kind of bummed these didn't make best of b/c I'm having them this week. I made them up and froze them to have on Thu!