Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Try-It Tuesday: Creamy Chicken Taquitos

Oh hey, it's Tuesday! I'm worn out, so I'm going to make this quick. I made dinner tonight... I don't know if you know this... But that's what I do on Tuesdays. After searching for recipes all day, I went with Annie's Eats recipe for Creamy Chicken Taquitos. It was really easy so I whipped it up in no time. I'm not really sure how I felt about the recipe though... It was good. But was it spectacular? I'd say no. It was lacking something... a kick, or a spice, or something. I think I'd like to do it again but add red pepper flakes or cayenne pepper or something... But I'd say if you're a fan of taquitos, you should give it a go!

One thing that did get me excited is that I made my own guacamole! Before last week I had never made it before... It's the little things that get me excited. And tonight... homemade guacamole was it!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: