Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Try-It Tuesday: Gingery Chicken with Peaches

Happy Tuesday everyone! Spring is alive and well so I decided to make something kind of spring/summer-like for dinner tonight. Gingery Chicken with Peaches! Peaches? Yes, peaches. My dad was a bit skeptical going into the meal. Peaches with chicken... really? ... It was good, though! We enjoyed it! It was very fresh and light and pretty tasty! My mom and I were big fans. Dad said that it was good... but he's still a "pineapple man" so the peaches were a little weird for him. I'd say a do-over... at least in my peach-friendly opinion.

I'm tempted to not even show my picture because it looks nasty... but it tasted good!
The peaches themselves were actually better looking than my picture of the meal, so I thought I'd leave you with these... Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I was thinking about making this too. Glad to hear it was good.