Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Party.

I don't know what it is about Wednesday mornings, but for some reason... I love them. I'm always (well maybe not ALWAYS, but often) in an extra good mood. Most people resent hump day, and I may track more with those feelings toward the end of the day... But Wednesday mornings? I love 'em...

It's possibly because things seem slower at work. For some reason, people don't have their 401(k)s on their minds on Wednesday mornings which means I get to have some quality time with the blog world in between calls. This morning I came across Annie's Eats post about a birthday party that she threw for her daughter's first birthday. It was so cute and now I want to throw a party. Really bad. I wish I could throw a baby shower for my friend Jessie... but she lives in Austin. I wish I could throw a birthday party for my brother Joel... but he lives in Austin. Or my cousin Julie... but she lives in Oklahoma City. (Poor Abby, all of her friends up and left her...) So, I guess I'll have to be on the look out to throw a party for someone. Because I'm in the mood to party. And it's Wednesday morning.

Yep. It's official. I want to be a party planner. It involves: creativity, organization, people, and celebrationg... AKA everything that I love!

Here are some parties that I've seen on various blogs that I think are pretty stinking cool.


Shimmery Silver and Mocha Party

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I recently saw someone posting about a Alice in Wonderland/Mad Hatter Tea party (bday). It looked so fun. You could throw Julie a baby shower, I'm sure she'll be back in town for one.