Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Try-It Tuesday: Chicken Parmesan Burger

I'm a little bit late blogging about this, but after a two week hiatus I am back... It's Try-It Tuesday! Last week I had another dentist appointment (all my failures at flossing are finally filled and healthy again...) and the week before that my mom and I did the Chipotle thing. But I'm back!

My brother Cory is home for the summer, so we've got a picky eater back in the house which makes Try-It Tuesday recipe selection a little bit more difficult. But I came across this recipe last week and knew I had to try it... Chicken Parmesan Burgers! Cory loves Chicken Parmesan... And I love fancy burgers! So I tried it! The recipe was easy to make, reasonably healthy, and didn't require a lot of strange ingredients... The verdict? The fam liked it and said that it was a do-over... I thought it was pretty good but not amazing. BUT, it was easy, pretty healthy, and tasty for those who like Chicken Parmesan. So if you like those things... I'd recommend it!

No comments: