Sunday, May 20, 2012

Más de España...

La Plaza de Espana...
Hello from Spain! Things are still going well... I have never seen more sights, walked more miles, tried more new food, heard more languages, or taken more pictures on any trip in my life. It's my last day here, so I'm going to go live it up. (Did she just say "live it up?" Who says that...? Yes, yes I did.)
Brad's favorite guitar player.
 A colorful street. Brad gets the props for this photo because he told me to take it.
 We have a fountain like this in Kansas City, except for it's outside of a 
PF Chang's rather than thousand year old cathedral.
I can't really get enough of these flower boxes...
These cute little Spanish boys inside the garden/palace/thing 
that I can't remember the name of.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I love the colorful street! So glad you are having a great time.