Thursday, May 24, 2012

A little bit more Spain.

Ronda. My favorite day of the trip.

I've been a bit busy for the past couple of days, but I'm finally getting around to posting the last set of some of my favorite pictures of my time in Spain. I'm back in the states now (more on that later) but I still can't believe some of the things that I saw while in Sevilla...

El Rinconcillo. A bar established in the 1600s... we ate pig jaw there. No lies.

An area called Triana. Or it may be just outside of Triana. Yo no se. (Translation: I don't know.)

One of my favorite things about Spain was the abundance of outdoor eating.

A statue outside the cathedral in Sevilla.

Looking down from La Giralda; a courtyard area in the cathedral. 

Las Setas. Apparently this is currently the world's largest wooden structure.

No comments: