Friday, May 25, 2012

Back in the states... and glad to be here.

Is it obvious that I was in America, or what?
I'm back in the states! And boy does it feel good... Spain was amazing. Really amazing. I loved the sights I saw, the people I was with, the experience that I had... But by the end of the week, I was ready to be home.

Long story short, I had a rough trip home. I flew by myself and one of my flight times was changed which made me miss all of my connecting flights once I arrived in the states. Long story short, I had to stay the night in Boston, find my own hotel (it was graduation weekend, I called 12 hotels, they were all booked), take a cab ride there and back (I've been in maybe one or two cabs in my life, and never by myself), and try again the next day. I eventually made it home. )And my travel home wasn't near as crazy as this guy's.) But I made it. And I'm glad to be here.

Now I'm excited for a lazy Memorial weekend at home. Happy Friday!
This Red Roof Inn saved the day. Majorly. Yes, I had two beds for one person.

I have never been so excited to have American food. McDonald's breakfast... thank you.
I took this excited that I was finally close to home... Turns out my flight was delayed after all, but whatev.

Made it to KC and was greeted by this lovely lady. And we had Chipotle. It was perfect.

Julie brought USA gear. Here's me looking good (or absolutely gross... whatev.)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Those glasses are hilarious!