Sunday, May 6, 2012

Let's do a list!

I really like blogging. I really do. In my head, I am consistently seeing things and thinking, "Hey, I should blog about that!" But I just have not had/made the time to blog as much lately... Sorry, friends. But it's Sunday night. I'm waiting for my TV shows to play for a bit so I can start them and fast forward through the commercials without catching up. (Do you do that, too?) I've got something hopefully delicious baking in the oven. It's rainy outside. It is the perfect time to sit down and blog. So, here I am. And I'm happy to be here...

One of Joy the Baker's blog post suggestions was to make a list. Any list will do. A few examples of some list-making bloggers out there are: Friday Favorites by Iowa Girl Eats (one of the many reasons I love Fridays) and I Love Lists Fridays by Shutterbean (there must be something about lists and Fridays...) and Joy the Baker has made a few lists, too. So, here is my list. Hope you enjoy.

Things I've Been Loving Lately:

50 People You Wish You Knew In Real Life. I saw this on one of Shutterbean's list and it made me laugh so hard...

All Sons and Daughters. My friend Katie showed this band to me. It's so good. So so good.

Settlers of Catan. This is nothing new... but I play this game pretty regularly and I love it just as much as I always have. I just can't get enough.

TIGI Catwalk Curl Collection Curlesque Curls Rock Curl Amplifier. (That's seriously the whole name of this product.) I've been resenting the fact that the humidity has arrived and that my hair will be frizzy until fall arives. But this product, it gets me through the hard times. If you have curly hair, it's the best thing I've found to tame the wild best.

Sunset pictures. Even though it's frizzy hair season, it is also beautiful sunset season which makes up for the frizziness. There will be a lot more Instagram shots of these babies.

Chocolate Chip Salted Caramel Cookie Bars. I've said it once, and I'm sticking to it, these are probably my favorite thing that I've ever baked.

The fact that I'm leaving for Seville, Spain in 9 days. No big deal.

TasteSpotting.com. This website reminds me of Pinterest but it's just food and it's not blocked at work. It gets me through the day some days. 

The Avengers. Confession: I love super hero movies. And I loved the Avengers. 

I guess I'll leave with you that for now... 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I loved the Avengers too! And I love those cookie bars. I'm getting the world addicted to them one friend or relative at a time. I love Spain too! Ok, I've never been there, but I'm sure I'd love it.