Saturday, July 20, 2013

Sleeping At Last.


Sleeping At Last. There are few musicians out there that embody everything that I love about music as much as this guy... I have been listening to him a lot lately and really can't get enough. The things I love about this music:

1. It's pretty piano driven.
2. His voice is unique but beautiful.
3. He writes some really solid instrumental stuff - which I appreciate.
4. He has a good variety of mellow and upbeat stuff.
5. He's got some Jesus-undertones (technical term) without sounding like contemporary Christian music.
6. On his blog, he ends each post with a "p.s. here's a list of things I love right now..." list. I think we're meant to be friends. (Yes, I realize that this has nothing to do with the music - but I think liking the person behind the music makes the music all the better. Right? Right!)

There are more things... but that'll do for now. I'm loving Sleeping At Last. You should check him out. Below are a few videos.





And he's in the background of a few Kid President videos. That's pretty stinking cool...

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I love kid president.