Friday, July 5, 2013

A quick recap of Seattle...

(The view from our porch at the place we stayed... Not bad.)

It's 12:30 am the night of 4th of July... What better time to blog after a couple of weeks off, right?

Well, Seattle was great! I think my favorite thing about it was that it combined all of the things that I love to travel to see: water, mountains, and big cities. If it didn't rain there the majority of the year I would be tempted to move there... but it does, so I'll stick with good ol' KC. It kind of bothers me when bloggers spend tons of time talking about their trips and what they did (I have jealous issues...) so I'm going to keep this brief.

Here are some pictures from the trip....

(The sunset the first night we got there... again, this view was from our porch.)

(One of the produce stands at Pike Place Market... I had the best peach of my life there.)

(Outside of Port Angeles... Twilight, anyone? This looks a bit Twilight-y if you ask me.)

(Olympic National Park. This is more reminiscent of Sound of Music.)

(Seattle as a backdrop of a picture with two of my brothers.)

(We took a ferry to Canada. It was a really neat experience.)

(Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. I like this building a lot... Canada was just ok.)

(The ferry ride on the way back from Canada. Things look a lot different when the sun comes out, eh?)

(My friends Cody and Bailey were in Seattle at the same time so we went to a Mariner's game!)

Just a few highlights... Now back to the real world.

No comments: