Thursday, February 24, 2011

Unoriginal.

So, it's a fact: my brother Joel blogs about something cool, I take his advice and check it out, and then I end up being unoriginal and blogging about it a little while later. It happened with Andrew Belle, and cool tree pictures, and Goldmund, and cool design websites, the list goes on... But I've got to be unoriginal and copy Joel once again, because he has shown me, once again, something that I've fallen in love with. Adele.

So, Adele's been around for a while, I was just slow in joining the bandwagon. People have talked to me about her and how great she is, and I've always thought, "I'd probably like her..." but never took the time to actually listen to her music. But after Joel blogged about her, I thought I'd give her a try, and she's great... Really great. I currently can't stop listening to the song Turning Tables off of her new album 21. It's awesome. I just feel like I have a soft spot for her Adele because she's not the skinniest girl in the world (like me), and her live performance is a little pitchy but she's still great (like me, the pitchy part, that is...)! Anyway, thanks Joel, for letting me copy you once again. Keep blogging so that I continue to have things to blog about. :)

1 comment:

Joel said...

It's not copying it's just sharing. Blog away!