Thursday, March 14, 2013

Society6.

Exchange, You and Me by Megan Leong.

My friend Megan is an artist. I love her work. It's bright, intriguing, creative... it's just good stuff. I've always wanted to buy a piece of Megan's but for her to be able to make money based on the hours she puts in they are a bit out of my price range unfortunately... Until now!

There is this site called Society6. In their words, "The artwork of Society6 is created by hundreds of thousands of artists around the world. When you buy a product from Society6, we produce it using only the highest quality materials, and ship it to you on behalf of the artist." Megan has put some prints of her work on this site and they are affordable and while not quite as great as the real thing, they come pretty darn close. I bought an iPhone case (above, obviously...) and a print below (below)!

I'm pretty excited to support Meg's work! I'd encourage you to check it out as well as the work of other artists on Society6. It's good stuff.

Shiny Buttons (Megan's site) on Society6. Go. Now!

Be Patient by Megan Leong.

No comments: