Thursday, March 7, 2013

Austin: My Second Favorite City.

(A view of Austin from Mount Bonnell.)

I had a trip planned to go to Austin to visit my brother Joel and friend Jessie and it couldn't have come at a more perfect time. I left two feet of snow on the ground to be greeted by blue skies and 60 degree weather. It was a great weekend... I had a great time with Joel. I had a great time with Jessie and her family. I ate a lot of good foods. I saw some pretty sights. I enjoyed the beautiful weather... But let me show you a few pictures. They are better at telling a story than I can ever tell...

(Lunch on Friday with Joel. Apparently Sandra Bullock owns this place or something.)

(Green macarons. Green is my color of the month (yes, I'm still doing that 
photo project just haven't posted the pictures on here. ))

(The view from 360 Overlook.)

(Made it to Jessie's... check out this cool guy's glasses.)

(Zilker Kite Festival.)

(Ran in to this cute girl there... For some reason I have pictures of two 
of Jessie's kids, but none of her... or Joel... strange.)

(Coffee and reading on a nice day while Joel was in class.)

What a great weekend... And what I great city. I love Austin.

2 comments:

Aunt Georgie said...

Face it, Abby, you are happy wherever you are. That's what I love about you!

sarah said...

So happy to see your blog back in full swing! Also, I'm moving to Austin in June! You should come visit again :)