Friday, August 30, 2013

Suits.


Confession: I haven't been blogging lately because I've been dedicating my free time to something else... A tv show. Yes, I know... That's lame. Who does that? (And if you're a LOST fan you know you've done it. You can't watch one episode and just stop watching. So stop judging me.)

No, I am not going through LOST again. This show really isn't comparable to LOST. But I'm hooked, and I can't help it. You probably haven't even heard of it before... but let me tell you about it. Alright, enough build up...

I'm addicted to the show Suits. I can't stop watching it. A friend of mine told me a few weeks ago that her husband and her had been watching it. I hadn't even heard of it before but was kind of in the mood for a new show since fall tv hasn't started back up for it yet, so I went for it. It's a show about attorneys. I'm not normally the lawyer show kind of girl... but I am now. One of the main character is a guy who kicks butt and takes names... you know the type? The other main character is a guy who is a genius and never went to law school or passed the bar but is faking it. Good tv, right? I'm. hooked.

Anyway, I just wanted to apologize. I'm sorry I haven't blogged much lately. I'm almost through seasons 1 and 2 and there are only 3 seasons so I'll be back shortly. (P.S. If you want to get hooked with me, you can watch it streaming on Amazon Prime. Confession: I might have paid for Amazon Prime just so I could watch this show. If you're quick, you could finish all of the seasons in 2 weeks and it'd be free because your first 2 weeks of Amazon Prime are free. Just sayin.)

2 comments:

Valeria said...

I love love LOVE Suits. It's one of the many shows I watch that drive Jonathan a little nutty, but I love it nonetheless :) Glad to have you on board!

sarah said...

i read this blogpost and then decided it would be a great idea to just watch the first episode of suits.... and now i'm almost to season 2... with a test that i'm super unprepared for coming up: thanks abby!!!