Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Baking Mid-Pack.


I took a half day off of work today to put a dent in my packing. It's Wednesday. I'm moving on Saturday. Yikes. I did a pretty good job of being productive for a few hours. I was halfway finished with packing up my kitchen... then I took a nap. Upon waking up from that nap I started perusing pumpkin recipes so I can be ready to bake with pumpkin when the time comes. While looking for pumpkin recipes I came across this...

Brown Sugar Maple Cookies.

Brown Sugar Maple Cookies? Could there be a better combination of cookie? Any brown sugar based cookie is a winner in my book because brown sugar makes cookies soft and I love me some soft cookies. And maple... oh maple. I love maple. I quickly scanned the ingredient list - I had everything for it in my kitchen!

Oh wait... I did have everything for it in my kitchen until a couple of hours ago when I packed half of it  away in boxes. Did I let that stop me? Heck no! I unpacked boxes for these cookies, y'all. And they were goooood. If you like brown sugar and maple - these cookies are for you.

1 comment:

Valeria said...

I love this! I'm sure having freshly baked cookies made the repacking more enjoyable anyway;)