Friday, March 11, 2011

Here it is! (well, kind of)

I haven't really followed up on the whole recording thing, because the truth is there haven't really been any developments. I did finally get a listen to the first mix of the album and it's pretty interesting. There are things I love about it and things I don't love about it. But my guess is that is how every musician feels about their music.

Anyway, here's a picture of the first mix. And here are a few pictures of us acting like the rock star we'll probably never be... Haha! Allison took some pictures of the band and their pretty great, so I thought I'd showcase a few of hers... So funny.

Just thought I'd keep you posted on things, although there's nothing to keep you posted on. :) And sorry my blogging has been so lame lately. I have all sorts of lovely things rolling around in my brain, I just haven't had a chance to write them down. Hope you're having a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Valeria said...

haha almost didn't recognize you with those GLASSES! you're a cute little goofball abs;)