Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sandals. Revisited.

Today I thought to myself, "Man, I should blog about how excited I am that it's sandals weather." Guess what? One year, one week, and one day ago from today I blogged about the exact same thing. I had a hunch that I had probably blogged about it before, and sure enough, I had. I'm so predictable...

Either way, I'm excited that it's sandals weather! I'll shout it from the rooftops if I have to. (False, I won't really.) But if you feel like reading what I wrote a year ago, here it is. Happy Sandals Weather! (And yes, I was that girl sitting in her front yard taking multiple pictures of her feet.)

P.S. Another shout out to Sseko Designs. I just got a new pair of their sandals the other day and love the shoes and more importantly the cause. Check them out. Now! (No, the beautiful foot below is not my own, I stole the picture from Ssekos.)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I was happy to see you posted b/c I've missed you.