Thursday, December 22, 2011

Favorite Night of the Year...

Fact: Plaza lights pictures rarely photograph as well as you want them to. But I will continue to try for good Plaza lights pictures until the day I die. Ok? ... Ok.

One of the things I look forward to most about Christmas every year is the night that my brother Joel takes my whole family out for dinner. Instead of doing presents, he takes us out to a nice meal on the Plaza. I love this night. It's so special. Truthfull, I don't remember a single gift I got last year, but do I remember where we went to dinner last year? You betcha: Starker's. Because this night means so much to me. This year we went Italian with Brio and it was pretty darn tasty. A great evening as always... Thought I'd show a few pictures of what is one of my favorite nights of the year.

T minus 3 days until Christmas. Not that I'm counting...
(Pretty Christmas decorations...)
(The folks and my brother Joel.)
(My brother's Cory, Kyle, and I.)
(Close up with a little lantern action...)
(Mmm, leftovers. Thanks to Kyle who consolidated his with mine so I could have a hefty lunch today.)

3 comments:

Aunt Cindy said...

What great memories with family.
Hey, I gave you the scarf you have on last Christmas.

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

abby! said...

Um, you actually didn't give me that scarf. I knitted it this year...