Monday, December 19, 2011

The symphony...

(Not my picture...)

It's been over a week. I'm a slacker. Moving on...

Saturday was evening that I have been dreaming about for quite some time. From the day that I drove through downtown Kansas City and saw for the first time the beginning phases of the construction of the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, I have been dreaming about going to see the symphony there. Saturday night I finally did it, and it was everything I could have dreamed of.

The building was beautiful. The architecture was incredible. The people attending to concert looked snazzy. :) The music was incredible (Christmas themed instrumental music, does it get much better than that?) And I went with my family and they're great... The whole night was just amazing.

(Inside the Center...)

(Inside Helzberg Hall...)

Just thought I should say a little somethin somethin about it, because it was incredible. Here are a few pictures from the evening taken by none other than my beloved iPhone.

No comments: