Sunday, June 10, 2012

365 Photo Challenge: Week 1.

Weekend at the lake.

It's been a busy week since I last posted. Wednesday night I met a friend for coffee, Thursday night I went to a softball game and to a friend's birthday party, and then I left right after work on Friday for a weekend away at the Lake of the Ozarks with my family. It was a great weekend... above is a picture that depicts it pretty well.

Moving on to the point of this post... last week I started this 365 Photo Project where I take a picture every day for a year, focusing on a different color every month. June is the month of gray. Gross, I know. But it's actually been a really fun challenge looking for beauty in gray things. Here are the pictures I've taken over the last week...

Day 4. 

Day 5.

 Day 6.

 Day 7.

 Day 8.

Day 9.

Day 10.

3 comments:

Aunt Georgie said...

Some people say GRAY HAIR is beautiful :-)
Love you creativity!

Aunt Georgie said...

Love YOUR creativity!

Valeria said...

I love gray so this post makes me happy :)