Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Favorite List of Friday Favorite Lists.

(Found this list on Flickr. It had baked goods, so I figured it was good enough for me.)

What? Did she just accidentally type the title of this blog post twice? No, folks, I meant to do that. You know what I love? How all of these bloggers out there make lists on Fridays of things they have seen and loved throughout the week. You know what I thought I'd do? Make a list of these bloggers that I love to read because of the lists they make on Fridays. Have I lost you yet?

All you need to know is that these blogs are great. If you like blogs. And like you lists. And you like beautiful things. And you like Fridays. These are for you.

Friday Favorite List of Friday Favorite Lists:

Iowa Girl Eats: I've mentioned her before, but I love her Friday Favorites list. She got me started on the hunt for other lists such as these.

Shutterbean: She calls it "I love lists, Fridays!" and I love that. I love lists, too.

Positively Present: Not such a creative name, Positively Present Picks... but great nonetheless. (Side note: I thought I liked Instagram too much. This girl LOVES Instagram.)

Oh So Lovely: I just came across this blog today, so I'm not sure if her Friday Favorites are any good. But so far, so good.

Glitter and Pearls: So... this blog's name is "Glitter and Pearls" which typically wouldn't be something that's very Abby-like, but she's got a Friday list, so we are at least compatible on some level. Check out her Friday Link Love lists.

Ok, that's all I've got for now. Hope you enjoy! Happy Friday! And Happy List Day!

No comments: