Saturday, June 2, 2012

Talent.

(Probably my favorite Disney couple. Ariel and Eric.)

There are so many talented people out there... Like seriously talented. I'm really amazed at the different gifts that God hands out. Like the ability to draw... I can't draw. But this guy, Phillip Light, he can.

I randomly came across this guy's tumblr page tonight from a different blog that I read. Confession: I was drawn in because he drew pictures of Disney characters. When I look back on my childhood, I still have fond memories of Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, and other Disney Princesses. So when I saw his modern day drawings of these characters, I wanted to see more of his work. I really enjoyed looking through his stuff, and thought you might, too, so check him out...

The Art of Phillip Light.
 (Not sure what the inspiration for this was, but I like it.)
(His take on Katniss from The Hunger Games before seeing Jennifer Lawrence.)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Those are great. I love the balloon one too.