Tuesday, June 26, 2012

365 Photo Challenge: Week 3.

Day 23. 

Hello, friends! On Friday, I left for vacation to beautiful Estes Park, Colorado. I figured I'd keep you posted on the beauty throughout the week because we were supposed to stay in this million dollar vacation home that my family got the hook up on. It had an indoor gym, three decks, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, enough rooms to sleep the 20 of us that were going... so I assumed it'd have wireless internet, too. Welp, turns out Colorado is kind of burning to the ground, and there was a house fire that turned into a wild fire and the home we were supposed to stay in didn't burn down, but was drenched with water to keep from burning, and we couldn't stay there. 

Long story short, we found a place to stay that has no air conditioning, no TVs, no civilization, no protection from bears (more on that later), and definitely no wifi. My brother Joel and I escaped for a little bit of internet time at the local McDonalds. So I have Diet Coke, the internet, and one of my favorite guys with me, and I'm pretty content.

With all that said, I'm just now finding time to post these pictures from last week. To be totally honest with you, I'm already getting tired of this project. But June, the month of gray/death, is almost over, so maybe next month will revive my interest... But I'll keep truckin' for now... 

Day 18.

 Day 19.

 Day 20.

 Day 21.

 Day 22.

Day 24.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I'm enjoying your pictures. Just think how even gray death pictures can be beautiful & creative.

Casey said...

I agree with Jessie & have been enjoying your creativeness with grey!!

Casey said...

OH & So - More on the bear....