Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Try-It Tuesday: Chicken Enchilada Puffs


A couple of months ago I got a text from my cousin Julie (man, she's getting lots of shout outs lately) telling me about this recipe that she tried and that her husband/one of the coolest guys I know, Anthony, said was one of the best meals she's ever made (I think I'm remembering this story correctly, at least.) At the time, I was watching what I was eating, and it wasn't so healthy, so I thought I'd save it for a rainy day.

Well, I have not been watching my figure lately, but plan on hitting the diet hardcore (I've got a bride's maid dress to fit into) as soon as I get back from vacation, so I figured now is the time to try this amazing recipe. What is it? Chicken Enchilada Puffs. Crescents. Chicken. Cheese. Cream Cheese. Enchilada sauce and seasoning. I mean, really, what's not to love? And I did indeed love it! The fam liked it, too! Good suggestion, Jools, good suggestion. Definitely a do-over. Well, at least when I am not in the mood/have the self control to eat healthy. :)

Chicken Enchilada Puffs

Cilantro Lime Rice (not the first time I've made this recipe, but it was still good.)


Next Tuesday I'll be in the beautiful state of Colorado for a family vacation, so this will have to tide you over until next time. Happy Tuesday! And happy trying!

No comments: