Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Apple ... Every Day.


Confession: I'm loving the Apple commercials lately. I don't normally watch commercials, but my brother Joel tweeted about one a month or so ago and I loved it. And then tonight, I saw another one that I loved...

Oh Apple... I have an iPhone and a MacBook and I won't go back... But part of me kind of wonders if they are somehow shaping who I am. (Bear with me a moment...) I love these commercials because the people in them are me. I'm the girl who takes a picture of her feet in the ocean and Instagrams her perfectly poured latte. I'm the girl who taps her feet along to the music in a coffee shop and dries off her hands to change songs while singing in the shower. So, the question is... is Apple shaping me to be that person? Or am I that person already and Apple happens to be targeting me? I don't know...

Either way... these commercials work. They make me smile. So whatever it is that Apple is or isn't doing... they're doing it well.



No comments: