Monday, June 10, 2013

Clever Kitchen Art.


I've seen a couple of fun prints on Pinterest (it's been a while since I've mentioned Pinterest, you should be proud of me.) I keep thinking that I'll have to make my own when I finally get around to painting and decorating my kitchen. I could either. 1. Paint it on canvas. 2. Have my brother Cory design me some and print them off. 3. Order prints on Etsy. I'm leaning toward option 2. (You up for it, Corky?)

Here are some fun prints that I'm loving... Some I found on Pinterest and some on Etsy. (Those I included a link to the seller so if you're interested you could buy some of your own.)

 (Pinterest.) 




2 comments:

Aunt Georgie said...

Very clever! I like the style and colors of these prints. Can't wait to see what you create for your kitchen. Love you!

Jessie said...

I love them!!