Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Ray Bans.


It's been a while since I've done a "what I'm loving lately post..." so I thought it was about time. And then I realized that that's what I used to blog about all the time... what I'm loving. So I decided to dedicate individual posts to these things. Like the good ol' days. More posts. More lovin'. It'll be grand! What I'm loving is...

My new sunglasses. (Yes, I get that this post may be a bit shallow...)

I've been dreaming about investing (yes, it's an investment for someone like me) in some Ray Bans for quite some time. Yesterday I pulled the trigger and bought these lovelies... Ray Ban New Wayfarers. You could say I'm excited. Tonight I caught myself wearing them after the sun had basically gone down... Yeah, that's how excited I am.

Here's me being too cool for school on my way home from work. No worries... I was at a stoplight.

Here's how excited I actually am since the picture above doesn't really do it justice. You should see all of the pictures I took to get some solid "excited faces." Yes, I realize I have too much time on my hands if I can spend time taking one selfy after another. I was just trying to get a laugh out of you. Hopefully it worked.

Anyway, I'm excited. Now if it'll just stay sunny long enough for me to wear them.

2 comments:

Aunt Georgie said...

You made me excited for you. I'm not really into foo foo sunglasses. As you would say for ejemplo -- Just last week I bought some good old clip-ons. Am I stylin'? NOPE! You'll have plenty of sun these next few days. Enjoy getting your money's worth. Love ya!

Valeria said...

All the cool kids have New Wayfarers ;)