Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Grocery List App.


What I'm loving... the Shopping List Free app.

I realized a month or two ago that I waste a lot of paper with all of the shopping lists I write. "There's got to be an app for that," I thought. And there was...

Reasons Why You Should Download This App:

1. It's free, so why not. (If you search "grocery list" in the App Store it's the first one that pops up.)

2. It saves you paper.

2. It's on your phone which you always have on you so you can easily add things to it when you think of something you need.

3. It categorizes your food for you so you can hit all of the produce, all of the dairy, all of the frozen, etc. at once. (You know you're guilty of going back and forth between aisles because you forgot something like garlic even though you were just over there getting bananas and carrots. This helps sort it for you so you can do it all at once! I love efficiency!)

It's the little things in life... like grocery list apps. Do it.

1 comment:

Valeria said...

This is brilliant! Thanks for sharing.