Friday, June 7, 2013

Ice Breakers! App.


I'm loving the Ice Breakers! app.

Another app? Yes... And I looove this one. I really like asking people random questions to get to know them. "If you were a potato chip, what kind of potato chip would you be?" "If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?" "What's your dream job?"... Sometimes I grow a blank on fun new questions to ask, so again I thought, "I wonder if there is an app for that..." And sure enough... there is! (If you search "ice breakers" it should be the first one that comes up... And you're in luck... it's free!)

It's got some great questions. Some of my favorites... "Would you rather be 20% smarter or 20% better looking?" "Would you stop eating junk food to live 5 years longer?" "If you could choose 5 friends to travel around the world with, who could you choose?"

So what's the plan? Here it is: Download this app. Invite some friends to dinner. Ask them some questions. They will ask for more and you will have a night of great conversation. Do it. You'll become a believer, too. Fo sho.

2 comments:

Aunt Georgie said...

This is awesome! I guess you can say "there's an app for that" for about everything. You are very resourceful. Enjoy your convos!

Jessie said...

I just downloaded it. I'll bust it out at my girls weekend next Fri!