Saturday, June 8, 2013

Spotify.


Oh, Spotify.

This isn't a new thing but my brother Cory recently encouraged me to invest the 10 dollars a month to have it on my phone. Oh. my. goodness. I love having access to basically every song and album and artist (for the most) at the tip of my fingers. I buy at least an album or two a month so I decided Spotify would actually be cheaper than that and give me access to more music.

My work day just got THAT much better. Hunter Hayes while I review timecards? Ok! A little Sound of Music while I monitor calls? You bet! Some Macklemore for the drive home? Alright!

(Another perk? I can listen to music I wouldn't normally pay money for. Por ejemplo: Hunter Hayes and Macklemore... I don't want to buy their albums. You better believe I would pay money for Sound of Music though. You can't get much better than "How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria?" Am I right or am I right?)

Happy listening!

2 comments:

Aunt Georgie said...

YOU ARE RIGHT! Way to spend your money wisely. :-)

Valeria said...

Ok, I think my cure for today will be Spotify. Thanks;)