Saturday, January 18, 2014

Disney on my Saturday.


Today is Saturday. My day to catch up on "me time" and other things that I haven't been able to get done all week. I slept in, went grocery shopping, watched some of a movie, baked a lot, and surfed the internet more than I should have. As you probably have noticed… Facebook is changing… It used to be status updates and vacation pictures. Now it's funny links and articles and political opinions (I guess that's always been there.) I have actually been enjoying the articles and links though. Today I watched a video about selfless love, looked at pictures that were supposed to "restore my faith in humanity", saw a clip of Jimmy Kimmel explaining how crazy Obama's ideas are…

I also happened to come across a couple of articles involving Disney... I know I'm 26, but growing up in the 90s made me a Disney girl so I really enjoy those articles. You may have already seen them, but I thought I'd show you a few that I came across today (some previously) that I have really enjoyed.

Which Disney Princess Are You? I was Jasmine… I wish I was Belle - but let's be real. I don't enjoy spending my days in libraries and falling in love with hairy men.

What If All The Disney Princesses Live Together? I liked this a lot…

They made me a smile. So if you're a Disney girl like me… I hope you enjoy!

No comments: