Monday, January 27, 2014

National Chocolate Cake Day.


Guess what today is?

National Chocolate Cake Day! (That was your first guess, wasn't it?) I randomly came across this special day on a blog the other day and thought that was enough of a reason to celebrate. I brought in chocolate cupcakes to work today to celebrate the big day and my co-workers were pretty ok with it. Fun fact: today is also Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day. The more you know...

I also brought in leftover banana bread. If I didn't get it out of my house stat, the diet was going to be done for. Believe it or not… most of my co-workers liked the banana bread better than the chocolate cupcakes. Now that's good banana bread…

Another fun fact: National Banana Bread Day is on February 23rd. I may just have to make another batch to celebrate the special day next month.

Anyway, I was thankful that on this freezing, dark, windy Monday… I had something to celebrate that I could also share with others… chocolate cake.

No comments: