Friday, January 22, 2010

I can't stop!

I'm kind of hooked on making fabric flowers. Not going to lie... it was probably been my favorite thing that I did today. I went to JoAnn's and bought some cheap fabric (4 different kinds for $8.50 total... not bad considering I can make probably 20 flowers out of all the fabric I bought). So this afternoon I made a few more and then baked some cookies. (Talk about a great afternoon, huh?)

I haven't totally decided if I can pull off the look. My mom says I can but she'd probably say that about anything. :) Tonight I donned the green flower at worship practice... Considering I play with all men, no one said anything, except the one female that was there: she noticed it and said she liked it!

So if anyone has the courage to pull of a flower... let me make one for you! I'm kind of hooked...

4 comments:

Valeria said...

oh ok, so HERE you invite people to tell you they want one---i want one. :) i think they're great on you by the way!!

Anonymous said...

oooh, me too! love the picture...so artsy :)

Christine said...

You are soooooo cute! I love it!

Aunt Cindy said...

Love your pictures...not so much into wearing those flowers.