Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Kitchenaid!

I've been meaning to blog about this for quite some time now but am just now getting around to it. I got a Kitchenaid mixer! Some of my relatives pitched in and got it for me for graduation! I can't think of a more perfect present! I love it! (If you couldn't already tell by the abundance of exclamation points I've been using...)

It came at just the right time, too: right before the holidays. I love holidays because they give you a reason to bake. It was ok that I wanted to make massive amounts of multiple kinds of cookies. There was always a party or gathering to take them to. Anyway, the holidays gave me a reason to try it out... and I love it.

Now the holidays are over. And I officially started a diet today. My excuses to bake are dwindling. So, if anyone has any requests... I would love to bake you something so I get to enjoy my new, beautiful Kitchenaid mixer and you get to enjoy some sweet, yummy, (calorie-filled) baked goods.
(Thanks to all my awesome aunts, uncles, and cousins who pitched in for this wonderful gift!)

No comments: