Sunday, September 9, 2012

365 Photo Challenge: Week 14.

Day 96.

Mustard month is alive and well. I've got so much mustard surrounding me that this month should be a piece of cake. I'm loving it... truly loving it.

Here is my week in mustard. Day 95: some stackable bowls that I bought at World Market. Day 96: croquet at a cookout our neighbors had. Day 97: literal mustard... my friend at work brought a whole bottle of it instead of just putting some on his sandwich or whatever it was he ate with it... I found this funny. Day 98: me, in a mustard cardigan. Day 99: this random crepe restaurant downtown that some girls showed me over the weekend. Day 100: art for my room (more on this later.) Day 101: a card that I got from my dear friend Jessie.

A great week of mustard, I'd say. Now let's do it again...

Day 95.

Day 97.

Day 98.

Day 99.

Day 100. 

Day 101. 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Love the pic of you in your sweater! Love your art! And woo hoo! My card made the blog.