Sunday, September 30, 2012

365 Photo Project: Week 17.

Day 116.

Today was the last day of mustard... September flew by! I can't really believe tomorrow starts October. It was a solid last week of mustard pictures... Let me show you.

Day 116: some art that I painted for the new room. Day 117: a cute frame that I got from HomeGoods with a tree picture that I took for the new room. Day 118: some birds that my roommate bought for our kitchen windowsill (one for each roommate... I was told that I'm the mustard one.) Day 119: some string... I started embroidering again. Day 120: my splurge pillow from Target (isn't it cute and worthy of a splurge though?) Day 121: the dress and cardigan that I wore to a wedding that night. Day 122: leaves... the trees are finally changing!

Day 117.

Day 118.

Day 119.

Day 120.

Day 121.

Day 122.

While I have thoroughly enjoyed this month of mustard... I'm eager for a new month and a new color. October is the month of... pumpkin! (Orange, for all you literal, less creative types.)

No comments: