Monday, September 24, 2012

365 Photo Challenge: Week 16.

Day 111.
Believe it or not, I'm starting to run out of mustard things that I own. So, I'm having to try a little harder to spot mustard. A little work never killed anyone though... So let me tell you about my week in mustard...

Day 109: I got a lot of packages in the mail one day... that's what you get when you go crazy on Etsy. Day 110: a big fan at the Royals game... a fan was pretty unnecessary considering I was wearing a jacket and scarf. Day 111: a cute wreath that my roommate made for out front door. Day 112: a print that I bought on Esty a few years ago. Day 113: I illegally took this picture of a piece of art at the Plaza Art Fair. Day 114: my shower curtain. Day 115: yet another mustard scarf, hanging from my new coat tree/scarf hanger.

One more week of mustard...

Day 109.

Day 110.

Day 112.

Day 113.

Day 114.

Day 115.

No comments: