Tuesday, September 4, 2012

365 Photo Challenge: Week 13.

Day 91.

I'm a bit late in posting this week's recap. We don't have internet (or cable... I'm really missing the Food Network, or any TV for that matter) in the new place yet. So I'm back to work, and things are a bit slow this morning, so I thought I'd take advantage of the free internet.

I survived a month of teal. And I actually really enjoyed it. I think my picture above is one of my favorites of the month. The final week of teal went like this... Day 88: this was the day when I was lazy, and out of ideas, so I googled it. Day 89:  the chairs of the McDonalds down the street from my house when I was there to steal their internet. Day 90: baking cupcakes for a co-worker... these are faintly teal, but they'll do. Day 91: the screened in porch of my new place, it's teal, and has cute Christmas lights. Day 92: a chair on that same screened in porch... it was raining. Day 93: a scarf... I have a feel there will be lots of mustard scarf pictures. Day 94: my lovely laptop case from Etsy.

Now, on to the month of September which I've decided to call mustard. Technically, the website that I'm basing this challenge off of calls it "honey", but I'm doing my own thing. Just in case you don't know, mustard just happens to be my favorite color, so I'm pretty excited. I don't think I should have any problems finding it in my life...

Day 88.

Day 89.

Day 90.

Day 92.

Day 93.

Day 94.

No comments: