Saturday, September 8, 2012

Etsy vs. Abby: Sevilla Style

I have been looking to buy some art on Etsy (more on that soon). I'm trying to put stuff on my walls that mean something to me (with a few random prints mixed in) so I searched "Seville" because my trip this spring to visit my cousin Brad was a pretty special one. And I was curious to see what kind of art is out there relating to Seville.

I don't know why I found this so fun, but I found quite a few pictures that resembled some that I took while I was there. Take a look at the comparison. And take a look at the money I saved by taking my own shots on my iPhone (P.S. I just ordered 25 pictures on Prinstagram from $12. Pretty cheap art, I'd say.)

Abby Price - $0

Abby Price - $0

Abby Price - $0

Abby Price - $0

Abby Price - $0

Now that I think about it... I did spent quite a bit of money flying myself there and back, staying in a hotel, and eating lots of food... But oh well! I wouldn't trade it for the world...

5 comments:

Aunt Cindy said...

I like yours better, because they are better.

Jessie said...

Nice!

Georgie Ellis said...

I'm so glad you will display your own photography. It is good, great, in fact! Way to go, Abby!

Valeria said...

How crazy is that! And I agree, your shots are better. Can't wait to see all your fabulous decor.

Katie said...

woahh! they're all the same!! that's so cool. i can't believe someone would buy a picture like that for $45!!!!! you could buy like 9 chipotle burritos with that!!!!