Sunday, October 7, 2012

365 Photo Challenge: Week 18.

 Day 126.

Hello there! It's week 18 of my photo project and this week started a new color. The actual challenge calls is pumpkin... some may call it orange. For the sake of whimsy, I'm going with pumpkin. (I started read Bob Goff's Love Does today, and he talks about "whimsy" a lot... But more on that another day...)

My week in pumpkin... Day 123: the organization that owns the house that I live in is called K-Life... this sign hangs in the guys' K-Life house next door. Day 124: this is our front door... we painted it a few weeks ago, thinking the paint color we got was red... turns out it looks more pumpkiny. Woops! Day 125: I had a lovely dinner at my parents' house and these are some of my mom's beautiful flowers. Day 126: this is my co-worker, Blake... he was a good sport to let me take a picture of his perfectly orange outfit. Day 127: baking with pumpkin puree... of course, I made the gingerbread pumpkin bars again. Day 128: I "catered" dessert for a banquet for K-Life that was held at this beautiful home... these pumpkins and flowers greeted us at the front door. Day 129: my chai tea latte at Latte Land which sells Kaldi's coffee which also happens to be the coffee shop where I worked in college.

And there you have it. Another week down...
Day 123. 

Day 124. 

 Day 125.

Day 127.

Day 128.

 Day 129.

No comments: