Monday, October 29, 2012

365 Photo Challenge: Week 21.

Day 144.

Major fail in posting the last couple of weeks. Normally when I'm not posting it's because I'm in a bad mood... But I'm not in a bad mood! I promise! As lame of an excuse as it is, I actually have been really busy! I'll try to get better though... Anyway, here are my pumpkin pictures from last week...

Day 144: a license plate that I saw... pretty perfect, if you ask me. Day 145: Trader Joe's sweet potato fries with a side of grilled cheese. Day 146: the best kind of pop machine known to man. Day 147: sweet baby Elsy. Day 148: one of those fortune placemat things you find at Chinese restaurants. Day 149: sweet potato and black bean chili (more to come on that soon!) Day 150: the fall decorations on our mantel.

Only a few more days of pumpkin and then November 1st starts a new color: cocoa... aka brown.

Day 145.

Day 146.

Day 147.

Day 148.

Day 149.

Day 150.

No comments: