Monday, October 15, 2012

365 Photo Challenge: Week 19.

Day 136.

Buenos dias! It's a beautiful Monday afternoon in Kansas City and I thought I'd share with you my orange pictures of the week. Let's do this...

Day 130: after a couple of weeks of trying to track down Pumpkin Spice creamer I finally found it! Day 131: pumpkin scented candles... mmmm. Day 132: don't judge me for this one... It was 11:30... I was walking out of the grocery store... I realized I hadn't taken a picture of the day yet... I quickly snapped a blurry picture of pumpkins... It was a bad picture... I know. Day 133: sugar cookies to take to my dear cousin Julie. Day 134: remember back in June when I went and helped my cousin Julie decorate a nursery for her baby-to-be? Guess who arrived... Elsy Grace! Day 135: another one of sweet Elsy... Day 136: candy corn... quite possibly my favorite candy.

Day 130.

Day 131.

Day 132.

Day 133.

Day 134.

Day 135.

2 comments:

Georgie Ellis said...

I love this week's photos - even what you called a fuzzy photo of pumpkins. It sets the seasonal mood for this new grandma just right!!

Valeria said...

Congrats on your new family member! It's going to be hard to top Elsy in a pumpkin bib;)