Wednesday, October 24, 2012

365 Photo Challenge: Week 20.

Day 138.

Hello there! I have been a slacker and haven't posted my pumpkin photos from last week. But don't you worry, I'm here now, and everything is going to be ok. Here is my week in pumpkin...

Day 137: pumpkin waffle mix from Trader Joe's... I may have gone out and bought a waffle maker after buying this. Day 138: fall... I love it. Day 139: as previously blogged, chicken pot pie soup. Day 140: my cute cousins with pumpkins. Day 141: a bar in Wesport that I didn't actually go to but took a picture of (I actually went to Beer Kitchen which was amazing, but didn't have an orange sign...) Day 142: I have color coded the books/things on my new bookshelf and this is the orange section. Day 143: my roommate Kathryn and her pumpkin ice cream from Trader Joe's.

A great week in orange. Now on to another...

Day 137.

Day 139.

Day 140.

Day 141.

Day 142.

Day 143.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

You actually went to Beer Kitchen without me coercing you!