Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Good news!

(Yes, I'm that girl who bought herself flowers to celebrate… and I'm ok with it.)

Have I mentioned that work has been rough lately? (Yes… we all know I have. Sorry...) Well, folks… I have some good news! I was offered a new job today. Still working for JPMorgan (but not for long…) but in a different department. I was hired at JPMorgan about three and a half years ago and have been working in a call center since. I am moving out of the call center (hallelujah!!!) and into "operations." Yeah, I know that sounds interesting… :) I'm excited for the chance to learn something new and to meet new people. I'm sure it'll have it's fair share of trials and issues… But I'm excited!

I've been waiting for a change for a while and God has decided to provide it for me now. I'm going to assume His timing is perfect… as it always is. So I'm excited to see what this new job has in store!

2 comments:

Aunt Georgie said...

Woo to the double HOO! So happy for you - like a room without a roof! Ha! Love ya!!

Valeria said...

Hooray! Congrats Abby, I'm so very excited for this new opportunity for your :) And those flowers are perfect, I want some now too.