Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Gag Reels...

I love to laugh. And I love it when other people laugh. And I love it when I laugh at myself. And I love it when other people laugh at themselves. With that said... I love gag reels. You know, the clips of actors when they mess up their lines in movies and laugh at themselves. I love it! I love genuine laughing, and I feel like gag reels always display that, plus they're funny so I laugh myself. They're just great!

When watching a new DVD, normally the first thing I do when I put the disc in the DVD player is I click on the Special Features and I check to see if they have included a gag reel. If they haven't, I'm pretty bummed... But if they have, I get way excited! I make myself wait until after I watch the entire movie to watch it though... it makes it that much more enjoyable.

Anyway, I've been watching all the seasons of Friends this summer (one of my summer goals) and they have a gag reel on most of the seasons. It's great! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is my favorite part too! lets watch some together soon!