Monday, October 10, 2011

Pep talk.

I've kind of been in a funk the last couple of days (ok, maybe weeks and I'm just now catching on...) As you may know by now... change is hard for me. And some changes kind of creeped up out of nowhere and *BAM* many aspects of my life are different than they were before. My life is good, even with the changes... I have no excuse to be in a funk really. But some days you just are, no matter how many pep talks you give yourself. Do you know what I mean?

Anyway, today's pep talk includes this quote I saw on Pinterest. I suppose it's a bit cheesy... but it's inspirational and reminds me that life is about more than the silly little things I worry about...

Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile. -Mother Theresa

1 comment:

Georgie said...

That's a great quote, Abby. Sometimes (often ?) I can act kindly but the kindness doesn't make it to my eyes. Thanks for the post!