Thursday, October 6, 2011

Things That I Wish I Could Blog About...

I don't know if you know this about me... but I love fall. Like, a lot. I've always enjoyed fall, but in college I met my dear friend Valeria, who is an even greater lover of fall than I, and she rubbed off on me. My love has never failed since then... for fall, or for Valeria (she's pretty great...)

The truth is that I have blogged about my love of fall a lot over the years. So all of the things that I have a desire to blog about these days, because I'm just soaking them up right now, I have already blogged about. (And I try to avoid repeats.) So, I decided to blog about the things that I wish I could blog about but can't because I've already blogged about them. You ready for it? Here goes...

1. Baking with pumpkin.
2. Scarves
3. The trees.
4. The cool breezes.
5. The idea of football even though I don't like the sport.
6. The fall holidays.
7. The fall-like drinks from Starbucks.
8. Cardigans.
9. Candy corn.
10. Apples.

I have either designated whole posts to these or mentioned them in passing... So I'll just leave it at that. I love all of those things. And I love fall.

No comments: