Saturday, January 14, 2012

Ticket to Ride.

Remember those days when I blogged about the little things that made me smile? I need to get back to that. So here I am.

Ticket to Ride. I love that board game. I think it's becoming one of my favorites. I even bought a nerdy expansion thing for it. I'm that cool, ya'll! You know what else I bought that I absolutely love? The Ticket to Ride app for my iPhone! Ohhh my gosh, it's so much fun. I've said it once and I'll say it again: the best 99 cents I've ever spent. You can play the computer. You can play people on the same wireless network as you. You can play while you're at work trying to help an 80-year-old lady get logged in to a website. "Did you enter your username and password? No, you can't just leave that blank and expect to get into your account. (Woohoo, I completed a destination!) You have to enter your username. U-ser-name. Yes, username. (Two wildcards, yes!)" It helps me get through the day. As well as messaging jokes back and forth with my co-worker. "Knock, knock. Who's there? Cash. Cash who? No, but I'll take a peanut."

Aaaaanyway, Ticket to Ride for your iPhone (and apparently they have an even cooler app for your iPad, but I don't have one of those...) Such a great time. If you're a fan of the board game, or a fan of your iPhone, or just a fan of me, you should get it. Best 99 cents you'll ever spend, I guarantee it. (I got my raspy, Men's Warehouse voice out on that one).) (And actually, I think it's $1.99 now, but it'll still be worth it, I guarantee it.)

1 comment:

Valeria said...

you are hilarious. this whole post made me smile... your inner thoughts at work (love them) your silly office jokes (love them) but maybe mostly your raspy men's warehouse reference:)