Sunday, October 27, 2013

New York: Recap.

(Kyle and I at Central Park.)

I'm home after a great weekend away. I was in New York for 3 days and I think that was just the right amount of time for this simple, Midwestern girl. We saw a lot of sites but my favorite thing of the trip was visiting my brother Kyle with my parents. I couldn't have picked a better trio to tour New York with...

(Mom and Dad on the subway.)

(Mom and I waiting to see Jersey Boys.)

(Kyle modeling his new hat.)

(Wafels and Dinges outside of Central Park.)

(New York pizza.)

(Mom and Dad at Central Park.)

A splendid trip, I must say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Abby, hadn't looked at your blog in months but tonight decided I would check it out. Your New York pictures were awesome. It was great to see where you guys had been and heR a little about it. Thanks for sharing with us. Love, aunt Mary